How is Friday 13th going for you?

Good. Went for a ride. got my pre-amp. had a laugh through the day.

Why is friday the 13th unlucky, I have never found it so, not biblical rubbish is it with the thirteenth disciple being Mr Iscariot is it ?

JamesM":cy93xhak said:
Interesting that as I've always found the more upright the riding position the less time I can spend on the bike before I get back ache. A lower front end mean that I can rest more of my upper body weight on my arms and shoulders rather than supporting it with my lower back.

Makes sense that the weight is supported more by the arms.
However when I get on my older bikes, I'm already having trouble just reaching the handlebars. Actually I can reach them fine, but it just hurts. Basically I need to bend my spine so far that it already puts considerable strain on the muscles.

Not the best.
Got up at 0630, drove to Leeds for a meeting (M62 - aaargh!, then had to pass E****d Road!)
Arrived in good time at 0815
Then found out my boss had cancelled the meeting yesterday and omitted to tell 3 of us!
Love wasting nearly 3 hours in the car on a Friday!

On the plus side, had a large rum and coke, my lovely wife has cooked me a fab meal, and now chilling with a nice glass of my fave Lebanese red!
Walk near Grasmere tomorrow, then strip down the RC35's to see which elastomers I need to make them rebound! Need to finish the Clockwork.

Some git drove Into the back of the Volvo and buggered off!

Cracked lens/housing and a bent bumper, also cracked the chrome on the bumper, so will now rust like aa old anchor!!

al. :(

widowmaker":1safagrg said:
Spent the day under the duvet, watching the tour de france and drinking tea :D

Pretty safe activities :!:

Not if the wife has spiked ya tea?

al. :D

Back