VOODOO Erzulie, latest pic..just need a chainset

I had one of these in 97, I found it handled oddly at low speeds with the cromo fork.

All the cable sleeves buzzing got on my nerves. Nice enough bike though. I had a colour matched fizii'k saddle in orange on mine too.

Yup as mentioned before, the oem fork was a bit too short giving poor handling, buy boy does it change once you push the front end up a bit ;)

greenstiles":ibbttzv3 said:
Cylemotion were still in business when they stopped selling Voodoo. I know this cause i phoned them up in around 2001 asking if they had any Voodoo t-shirts left and decals. I also got some stickers off them :D They had a few old frames and bikes left in the warehouse but can't remember the exact reason given, it was either supply problems or price ??? anyway I was told they had dropped them for some reason.

According to their site they stopped sellling Voodoo in 96.......is that when Halfords took over
http://www.cyclemotion.co.uk/index.htm fusion bikes !!!
I think he means that he imported VooDoo with Fusion up until 1996, and then formed Cyclemotion. Cyclemotion then imported VooDoo until VooDoo went out of business in c2000/01. VooDoo came back (with the same original owner) in c2004/05, and I think it was some time after that when Halfords took on the UK importer role.

I'm not sure whether Cyclemotion ever imported the second coming of VooDoo, but Joe Murray describes Mark Bickerton as 'my good friend' and of course Joe was involved with Dahon, which Cyclemotion continued to import after VooDoo went out of business.

Both my Voodoo Erzulie's were from Halfords so they must have had them earlier ? I got mine in 1999/2000 from them

Think the Charge saddles suit these a lot - mine's sporting a Spoon at the min .. and I'm letting it go (well, frame, forks and wheels) soon with a little luck.. just know I'll regret it sooner or later though.

Back