my thread got locked but i didnt reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adlyhobart

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
having had my thread locked i didnt get the chance to reply BOB FOSSIL

he had misgivings about me from the start??? i asked for a cheaper price. i inquired if they was leather? what misgivings can you read from that about me?

i have lots of good feedback on here and other sites!

i emailed you 3-4 times over two weeks but you didnt have the courtesy to even reply.

"If the shoes failed then I would suggest you were at fault and not the item"

quite how i can wear a pair of shoes badly and walk down some stairs is beyond me?

i did email him to say i had received them and was happy they was not leather. i then emailed again after they fell apart the first time i put them on!!!

you have my money and i have useless shoes. thanks bob.

perhaps next time you can man up and apologise and then i wouldnt have to write such threads.

I did see your other post and without wishing to get caught in the middle, it sounded like the shoes arrived in one piece and broke after you put them on, if that is the case and they were OK up until this I find it hard to find the seller at fault (other than lack of reply to emails). I assume the seller is not a shop and there fore if no guarantee or warranty is offered, one should not be assumed. Its a risk you take buying second hand.

you have my money and i have useless shoes. thanks bob.

I am Bob, that is my user name, I have no other accounts on here under similar names.

Please please use full user names when talking about people, i've been wrongly accused of something in the past due to people referring to another user as "bob" rather than his full user name :cry:

I had a pair of these all be it a slightly older looking model and were without doubt the best cycling shoes Ive ever used (period).
And without warning that yellow part disintegrated on one of the shoes, sad day that was :(

hi bob above. not you mate. and yes i wouldnt have minded as one of those things that they arrived sound but literally fell apart before i even got on the bike! its the ignorance of ignoring my emails that has annoyed me. a simple apology would have sufficed as i have said all along. i never asked for a refund as i had tried to glue them.

Also locked! I think DSP explains it well enough in your original thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back