Haro DHR Retro Build Project

Struth! Havent seen one of these in a while. I remember seeing a write up on one in the back of dirt once and they looked so very nice! Best of luck with the build. Is it going to have modern or retro (well parts from that era) parts on her?

jimmylad":34jnwfhm said:
Struth! Havent seen one of these in a while. I remember seeing a write up on one in the back of dirt once and they looked so very nice! Best of luck with the build. Is it going to have modern or retro (well parts from that era) parts on her?

Nah no modern parts only from when these were around I may put a modern seat on it that's about it.

So with a little window of spare time, I've taken her apart well almost as you can see from the rear triangle. Gone is the 2 part linkage plates and in comes the 1 piece intense m1 rocker, also the fox rc has gone im going to use the rockshock black box rear I have.

The only other thing ill search for is a bolt through rear end off an M1 but im guessing theres not to many out there on there own for sale.

So all the stickers are off and its off to the soda blasters, just need to find a good one, Im also going for a spray job instead of powder coating i want the best finish i can get and im thinking a primer/spray and lacker is going to look a whole world better than a powder coat (if anyone has thoughts on this let me know)

main.php

Buzzsaw":1gvbbdp5 said:
Crikey that's a big Canon lenses ya got there!

True I downsized too from 600mm f4 to 400mm f2.8, I should have moved it but was a bit exciting that my bike arrived (cheers dad in the UK) and i just got back from shooting the Qld Reds (rugby union)

Latest posts

Back