bad karma!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adlyhobart

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
so i purchased a pair of sidi mtb shoes off this site here. http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... t=#1575104
i received them in good time and well packed and was extremely happy with my purchase. that was until i put them on and walked down the stairs to go for a ride and one shoe fell apart! as per.
i have emailed the op several times on here and to his email address and not even had a reply to say sorry, offer a part refund or diddly squat!! in fact not even a reply of any form. i gave a couple of weeks as presumed he was on holiday but have seen threads from him since so obviously got the dosh and dont want to take the time to reply to my mail.

so thanks a bundle bob fossil.

Attachments

• DSC00076.JPG
    DSC00076.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 808
yes i know. i tried to glue them but the yellow rubber material just crumbles away. its the anchor point for the top strap so pretty much unusable without it. bummer

Can sidi doing anything with them? A friend uses sidi motorcycle boots and according to him sidi offer a service where worn parts can be replaced such as soles :?:

i doubt it. looks like its moulded to the shoe. i am going to try and bodge them up but dont think will ever work like they should.

no i didnt tell the mods. i sold the cleats so £21 out of pocket so not the end of the world. at the very least an apology would have been nice but thats not going to happen. paid by paypal gift so nowt to do but lump it. its a shame as up until now i have had nothing but excellent dealings on this site.

It happens, I recently purchased a complete bike that turned out to have both wheels cracked and good for nothing, I was pretty peeved off but still wanted to keep the bike. What REALLY hacked me off was the owner didnt even reply to my message. Piss poor I thought

yes that more annoying than anything when they dont have the decency to reply to your message. you live and learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back