Play Station 2

silverclaws

Senior Retro Guru
Anyone still using one and playing PS2 games, what do you play ?

Me I play;

Rez,
Ratchet and Clank- locked and loaded,
Special Weapons over Normandy
Ace Combat Squadron Leader
Jedi Starfighter

Sort of half way through every game, it takes me that long to play them, but the PS2 an old one, the big hefty thing not the slim delight doubles as my dvd player.

I find the above games very good for de stressing.

I've got an early PS3 so can play PS1/2 games on it :D

TBH don't use it for games much but when pals are round Worms on PS1 takes a bashing. I've also got the Megadrive collection on PS2 so have a go on Sonic + Streets of Rage too.

I could never get to grips with them pesky little controllers :?

Although consoles are now the preferred gaming medium i have to say that the setting 'aim assist' you get with many of the modern games seems to me that the controllers are tricky to use for even the experienced,that is in a tight distance sniper type of play where super accuracy is needed.I imagine spray and pray of close quarters it doesnt matter so much :?

I did have pong though :D
But i was rubbish at it :cry:

Slippy controllers are a nightmare, one has to pause the game to give the thing and the hands a wipe down when embroiled in a particular heavy bit like flying a mustang against a German rocket powered Komets in my favourite game; Special weapons over Normandy.

But it's made by Sony a Japanese company for undoubtedly Japanese hands, which I guess are smaller than the majority of western hands, maybe.

Need to find some gloves I think.

sniffle...

my ps3 just died yesterday so now i have my slim ps2 as back up .i have silent hill,gran tourismo 4,resident evil and a bunch of others inc gta3 ...

flaaaash fm........

pets over night.com

the maobotsu monstrosity

and giggle cream...the origin of my id name.best game i played in years.would drive to the top of the hill to sit and watch the sun go by listening too the radio...vice city soundtrack was great ....sigue sigue sputnik and the buggles..fab stuff

Latest posts

Back