LINCOLN RIDE - **ABOUT 6" OF SNOW HERE!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickle":92nscwmw said:
orange71":92nscwmw said:
prob bring my titanium-whatever-the-hell-it-is then :D

Yea, probably suit the terrain Ed.

Heres another pic I have just found so I think it can be summed us as 'flat' :LOL:
*Debates whether to bring the Gringo....*

Sorry if this has been covered, what sort of mileage are we gonna be putting in on this ride?

I'm no speed merchant either (well certainly uphill, downhill, a slightly different matter ;) )

Is it still 10.30 @ LN4 1PD ?

I may be interested in coming along for the ride, how many are riding for definate? :)
Cheers,
Ian.

Andy B":3h4ta5qp said:
Sorry if this has been covered, what sort of mileage are we gonna be putting in on this ride?

Is it still 10.30 @ LN4 1PD ?

The first ride will be about 2 1/2 hrs, then back to 'Chez Pickle' for lunch :D

Depending on everyones legs, the afternoon ride can be anywhere between 1hr and 1 3/4 hrs as the route can be adapted to suit.

I think 10.30am would be an appropriate start time, but I dont have far to travel! :LOL: I will allow you lot to comment on the start time.

Works for me too. Leave Grimsby @ 9ish.

Anyone need a lift from the Lincolnshire area? I'll be driving down the A46 to Lincoln.

doogie":2oeaewoo said:
I may be interested in coming along for the ride, how many are riding for definate? :)
Cheers,
Ian.

Hi, your more than welcome to join us :LOL:
6 guys, incl me, are so far defo'd as coming for the ride.

In a weeks time we are all going to be knackered, and I cant wait! :LOL:

Routes planned - check
RTS ready - check
Kit ready - check
Wife prep'd for sarnies and tiffin - check

7 days and counting.......

:LOL:
My bike is still covered in Dalby's finest mud, as is most of my kit! (at least the camelback bladder is clean & in t' freezer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back