Spooky Bandwagon build *FINISHED PHOTOS*

Had an email from Mickey @ Spooky today, an original full decal set should arrive with me next week sometime, can't wait to see the frame looking like new again! :D A real shortage of funds this month has now stopped any more purchases (save the hope 22mm mount), currently awaiting in the mail are the Tioga saddle, the Tioga rims from Australia, and another Hope No1 C2 rear caliper with pro lever. Next month will see the wheels built (probably on some Hope Pro 2's) and a decision made between either DMR V12's or Shimano DX pedals.

One of the profile cranks I purchased currently has a pedal stuck in it, will be attacking it with a blow torch this weekend after a long soak in plus gas! I have already stripped the cranks of their chrome finish, a new tough black gloss coat awaits them once the stuck pedal is out!

Oh Brilliant! the Hope lever and caliper I'm awaiting has now developed into a PayPal dispute as its never arrived despite being paid for over 2 weeks ago. Don't think I'll buy anything through pinkbike dot com again! Grrrrr :evil:

Couple of awaited parts arrived today, the short Tioga saddle and the Hope rear brake which was finally located at a sorting office, no thanks to an incompetent postman! :evil: At least that means the PayPal dispute is now sorted.
db419431.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back