What hi fi system you got ?

Sound cloud! It's the future. Although I'm unsure how to access my account apart from my iphone. There's some awesome mixes, producers and artists... and it's all free ;)

maybe just fi ? :p

It's a bullshit term Dyna - lots of expensive Hi Fi sounds rubbish and nothing like real life sounds, so if you enjoy it that's all that matters.
..computer sourced audio can sound great and better than CD, depending on resolution and compression.

I'm ashamed to admit for a short period i started to buy music just cos of the good recording........after a while i thought yeh sounds great hi fi bells and whistles, but NO i want to listen to the bands i like even though their records/CD's were poorly recorde mostlyd, it was very hard to find a system that played good stuff impressivly and poor stuff without this hiss and the rough taking pride of place. It is possible though,just, but i would prefer to have 2/3 systems.

I've got a Cambridge Audio amp driving a nice set of Mordaunt Short speakers. All the wiring is plummed into the walls so it's neat, lacks bottom end though so if anyone has any ideas on a very small sub which I can tuck away somewhere let me know.

Cheaper option would be to push the speakers back into a corner if possible.

I've yet to hear anyone with a really well integrated subwoofer, easy for home cinema but tough for music (if you appreciate accuracy)

Would agree, either put them lower to the floor on solid stable stands to get a better bass or shove em back a bit,what model are they ?

Back