Zocchis - pre Bomber era...

skolioza

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Well, I didnt seen to much of them here (except Kaermit's collection) - maybe I'm just blind? ;)

So, I'm showing mines, hope You'll show Yours!

Red XC700 twins
red1.jpg

Blue XC500, red XC700, green DH3
zoc2.jpg

zoc1.jpg

Blue XC500, red XC700
1-4.jpg

Nice collection! These are the Marzs I remember wanting when I was a lad :)
What sort of reputation did they have for performance?

Well, as I know Zocchis comparing to RS Mags always works better in small and middle bumps Unfortunately seals was not so durable as in Mags, so Zocchis needs much more service...

Nice collection,

I have a purple xc500 myself and just like me you just add a brake stop on the brake booster which is missing the original brake cable stop (circumcision for v brakes).

Anyway I like the slim desing of xc500, it's not like modern suspension forks which kill the clean looks of classic bike design.

Cheers.

I had a pair of painted red DH ones,

if you took the time to strip the paint off they were lovely anodised green underneath.

RBG

Nice colourfull ensemble, Marcin :)

DH3 and RondWP >>

314159477_fcf8dd23d5_b.jpg

6825621979_fee985e030_z.jpg

Marzocchi suspension front (XC700) and rear for this Verlicchi >>

234350819_9dd3d63555_b.jpg

I have another Verlicchi with purple XC400's and purple ano frameparts, as the Rudy Project shown in this thread >> Verlicchi

Marzocchi's ...

Very impressive photos! The forks looking very well!

Unfortunately I have dissassembled most of my forks ... I'm wondering when I will have the time to rebuild them ... and make some photos ;-)

That's somethong I don't understand. Some of the DH3 are anodised red, some other are painted (and looking very ugly!).
Over the years I had some of both.

Does somebody knows, wether Marzocchi painted the forks?

retrobikeguy":1z20qvgq said:
I had a pair of painted red DH ones,

if you took the time to strip the paint off they were lovely anodised green underneath.

RBG

Purple XC400's

When the continuous raining is over I will take the full framekit outside for some proper pics.

7599056722_f2ddda3646_c.jpg

Mel -> very nice! :cool:

About DH's - I even didn't knew that they were painted! I always seen anodised colours on them...

Back