Rugby

Carlos the Slackal":1c5mulzw said:
When was the last England Grand Slam? We're on the brink of a second in 3 years!

:LOL: Yeah, making it to two World Cup finals in as many competitions has been a real hardship too. You do remember the World Cup don't you? Thats when the real teams up their game on the world stage rather than just kicking about with the neighbours ;)

Russell":hgy6vzex said:
Carlos the Slackal":hgy6vzex said:
When was the last England Grand Slam? We're on the brink of a second in 3 years!

:LOL: Yeah, making it to two World Cup finals in as many competitions has been a real hardship too. You do remember the World Cup don't you? Thats when the real teams up their game on the world stage rather than just kicking about with the neighbours ;)

Making 3 world cup finals in total! :D
Whats the sheep worriers world cup record like? ;)
Nice trails though. :)

missmyfat":da5i8n0i said:
Russell":da5i8n0i said:
Carlos the Slackal":da5i8n0i said:

Making 3 world cup finals in total! :D
Whats the sheep worriers world cup record like? ;)
Nice trails though. :)

dude, i dont tolerate racism of any form. take that back or i'm having a word with the mods

Quite right. Time to put the handbags down now though and NO this isn't calling anyone gay either before anyone starts :roll:
Wales won, nuff said. Next time one of the other teams we beat may win :LOL:

xizang":iqe1iqle said:
Quite right. Time to put the handbags down now though and NO this isn't calling anyone gay either before anyone starts :roll:
Wales won, nuff said. Next time one of the other teams we beat may win :LOL:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well done to Wales. Next year watch danny go! (hopefully ashton will go as well!)

Wales were worthy winners but it illustrated how narrow margins are in sport and how very well Wales performed in the second half of several games (v England, v Italy and v France to name but three).

Rugby appaers to allow reversal of fortunes much faster than other sports which is part of the appeal - not so good one week, far, far better another (e.g. England in the World Cup, Wales in the World Cup compared to the 6 Nations, England v France then v Scotland then v Ireland).

And what of Gavin Henson - started ten 6 Nations games, won 10, Grand Slams 2! Has any player, ever, had a more impressive record?

Back