96 Ibis Ti Mojo, small

beautiful bike !
The "handjob" is funny… the weld are very nice…
I love the suntour XC thumshifter ! between 1985-1987 item… ;)

The cannondale crank is crazy, but too big for this frame…

24pouces":2lmukgjq said:
cannondale crank is crazy

Not Cannondale ... those are original Magic Motorcycle cranksets, which is why I wanted to use them.

If you look carefully at the arms, each arm uses a proprietary two-bolt mounting for the larger rings (you'll see the backside of the mounting bolts), and also the reason why the rings are impossible to find.

That is one cool bike, loving it largley, I like the chainset looks different and certainly strong, the change up from granny to middle must take a bit of shifting ! !

It looks so clean you could eat yer dinner off it :LOL:

ti bike

I like everything except the seatpost. Seems strangely cheap and out of place with such a great looking build.
How much did you pay for the crankset? (if you are a little sensitive about the cost you can PM me). I once bid $500 for a used one about 2 years ago, the final price of the crankset turned out to be $800.

Re: ti bike

David Gibson":1qdap9o0 said:
I like everything except the seatpost

Yeah, I agree. Ideally I'd like to find a silver IRD or Syncros Ti (vintage with no decal), though this Ritchey Force is a Nitto version, and not the cheaper Kalloy. It had some high insertion marks so I polished it which is why its shinier.

The cranks cost me a bit ...

I agree, the Nitto Ritchey is actually very nice. The Kalloy version killed it, sadly. Does the Ti Mojo take 28.6mm seat post?

Back