1999 Scott USA Team Racing Take 2

electronicaeric

Gold Trader
Specialized Fan
Feedback
View
Hi all,thought I would show the progress so far with my Scott.Im rather low on funds so Im building with stuff Ive picked up here for a good price.Please excuse the big seat,but I have been left with a back injury which makes riding somewhat painful but Im not giving up my hobby until I cant get on the bike.More progress to follow soon.

Eric :D

012-7.jpg

009-9.jpg

007-9.jpg

005-16.jpg

003-18.jpg

001-20.jpg

Great to see this up and running (almost). Cracking frame in great colours.

Not a huge fan of risers and bar ends though ;)

superstu":3mzxsk72 said:
Not a huge fan of risers and bar ends though ;)

Probably essential with the back problem the OP mentioned though.

Nice looking bike, I'm always surprised at the lack of Scotts on here.

Thanks everyone.Yes its not really the done thing with bar ends on risers,but the change of arm position to a higher height is great for 30 seconds every 5 mins or so.Without it becomes more painful :(

But once were are heading down hill at full speed the pain is less noticeable as the adrenalin kicks in.I think thats why I refuse to stop riding :D

Were all cabled up now,mechs to sort next. :D

Riser/bar end comment wasn't a criticism, fair play for still getting out there and doing what love! Bike looks good, Scott's are underrepresented on retrobike for some reason.

superstu":20233exg said:
Riser/bar end comment wasn't a criticism, fair play for still getting out there and doing what love! Bike looks good, Scott's are underrepresented on retrobike for some reason.

No offence taken mate :D Just hope I can do this one justice.Tonight Im in the process of taking the rockshox off and putting some RST's on as the Rock shox suck and Ive not even ridden it yet :roll:

Rst's are now off :roll: and White Judy's on :D Thanks Steve Im really pleased with them.

Im so close to finishing now.Maybe Sunday :D

Will put piccy's up when done. :)

Back