now not rusty anymore yo-eddy finished pictures

I totally..

monsterfatuk":32ltxjk7 said:
rumpfy":32ltxjk7 said:
Frame/fork resto looks great. T-Disk's are always cool.

I'm sorry to say..but the rest of that entire build kit is appalling. Doesn't fit the rest of the bike IMO.

I`m renovating my house and getting divorced,with an ex with huge depts,if you can sell me some blacks CBR cranks and a ringle stem for peanuts then i`ll` have them.
**** what it looks like,this is for riding and would never be a garage queen like some bikes i can mention,all parts are from before it broke apart from a bit of XTR.
And to be fair this is what created the retro world,people carrying on using good parts because they work not because it didn`t suit opinion The stem and bars are there to suit my back not to fit peoples tastes
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ;)

I TOTALLY AGREE with YOU dude..Sometimes people show no diplomacy!

I love what you have done with the YO ;) And the fact that youve built it to ride makes it even better..

Beats hanging it up in a posh garage because the fancy CNC parts dont work :shock:

Ride on! And enjoy your great YO ;)

i think it looks great for its intended use. the important thing is that its going to get ridden and loved.
as far as i can tell it was never meant to be a over-serious period-correct museum build - just the re-commission of a truckin great steed, which is an awesome thing!

monsterfatuk":144ghnen said:
30TH March i think mate,are u comin
Yeah I'll try and be there for that one...
Seriously lovely looking piece though, it's always good to hear of bikes that are ridden too. I'm all for some of the mint kit on here but there's no need to slag a bike off for not having the obligatory Ringle, Kooka etc... :roll:

Personally I'm no great fan of Yo's, but I reckon that looks sweet :cool: and I'm all for bikes being built to be ridden, so very cool ;)

.......and the unsupported criticism of stuff gets a bit boring, if folks don't like stuff fair enough, but if you're not going to justify comments why say anything at all, it's just inflammatory and serves no useful purpose. :?

I saw that in the Mercian shop when I went in to pick up my freshly resprayed Harry Quinn ( also in white!) ...

Mercian managed to get my requested transfers wrong :(
Asked for 653 stickers on the fork blades and got a reynolds R- said the 653 stickers no longer available- nowt I can do about it- looks great but wish they had rang me up I'd have bought some off ebay and posted them to the shop...

Ah well Argos/ Bob jackson next time...

Bloody lovely bike by the way-

going back to -----------

I'm sorry to say..but the rest of that entire build kit is appalling. Doesn't fit the rest of the bike IMO.

it wasn`t a build to build a nice yoeddy it was a frame that corroded away and was repaired,and then rebuilt,which in time with money will be improved upon just like anyone`s bike.

Next time i`ll put disc`s on it that`ll piss everyone off

it wont piss me off!

monsterfatuk":2pztfnj0 said:
going back to -----------

it wasn`t a build to build a nice yoeddy it was a frame that corroded away and was repaired,and then rebuilt,which in time with money will be improved upon just like anyone`s bike.

Next time i`ll put disc`s on it that`ll piss everyone off

There are some of us dude, who just love old bikes and whatever people use to build them up with is their own choice ;)

Ive put modern stuff on old frames and mixed and matched parts just to get it out of the front door TO RIDE..Which is the most important thing..

BIKES ARE FOR RIDING not hanging up :roll:

Enjoy your bike, most others on here will also enjoy it, im one of them ;)

Now go ride that lovely YO :D

Back