New headset choices...

''I bought a white one out of impulse...But Im going to get a red one instead....and its up for sale.....15 posted if you want it?''

Oh you guys know how to tempt me....

Which FSA is it? Have you even ever fitted it?

:shock:

Sold it now. lol. Personally...Get an FSA. similar quality bearing, but the fsa has the unessecary but reassuring mud seal/skirt around top and bottom cups....Fit and forget....except everytime you see the pretty logos and say''God, thats nice!''
:)

Bum, I would have had that.. There is one on Zuke though with a white Specialized topcap, reckon I'll get that one..

Thanks for the advice. Saw a mongo 3 in the flesh today, very big cups. Would look a bit silly I reckon.

:cool:

Aye theyre huge....bit like a pig.... the race overhung on my marzocchi forks a fair bit...on triples it would look sweet though ....also on my road rigids, it fits flush..

(but only because the forks are aero style and the alloy crown flares over a steel steerer)
:

295262_338986409513439_1688788145_n.jpg

snowdonstumpy":2qqg0u9h said:
Bum, I would have had that.. There is one on Zuke though with a white Specialized topcap, reckon I'll get that one..

Thanks for the advice. Saw a mongo 3 in the flesh today, very big cups. Would look a bit silly I reckon.

:cool:
you say it like 'big cups' are a bad thing... ;)

Latest posts

Back