Klein Attitude -90 Team Usa Campagnolo build

I have Logic cantis :twisted:
Is that Specialites TA chainring?

Do you have craked seattube, I dont... :?

When I bought the Attitude bitd the previous (second) owner told me he had cracked the seatclamp, no waranty anymore so the seatpostclamp was cut off just by the crack. Seems to be the best solution for this disasters.

I didnt mind.

And my (now Void's) Attitude was also build with the XT 735 group but with Cooks crank. (My mounted rearmech will be send today to be mounted on yours Shamus, so it stays on an similar one...:)).

Cheers,
Martin

Shamus":2ibfpppl said:
I have Logic cantis :twisted:
Is that Specialites TA chainring?

Do you have craked seattube, I dont... :?

Yeah my seattube was cracked... like Martin says, just cut below the crack and he/I/we/they just mounted a 3 quid 31.8 seatclamp on. Works a charm and nothing to worry about ( a cracked fork or headtube would be far far faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar worse :shock: ).

Anywayz, yeah I have one TA chainring up front... a 48 tooth one, and in black to keep the black/silver a bit balanced. Also have a black M730 crank with silver BioPace chainrings, but that's going on my Rascal. I had two TA chainring at first, so only the small ring would be silver and the two TA rings are black (24/36/48 ratio).

Problem was, with those two chainrings installed the chain would "rattle" against the 48T chainring when in the middle ring up front and on the two smallest cogs in back :-( Too bad, but when I changed the middle ring for an old Shimano I had the problem went away. So I guess those TA rings are thinner than a Shimano :?:

Void(EN12-82)

The most beautifull klein !… :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Congratulation !

Campag is a good idea but not with "record OR" parts… It's like the XTR, a 1993 groupos…
If it's possible, 1991 campagnolo euclid

Make a mix shimano/campagnolo. For the derailleur, campagnolo is difficult for adjusting. I would prefer shimano XT. For the brakes, the ritchey are a good idea with XT thumbies. Or massive campagnolo brake levers with campy thumshifters…
For the crank… Cook bros :p

I started building...
Now there is Deore thumbs, Ritchey logic levers + cantis, ODI Attack pink grips.
Coming Deore XT front + rear mech and cranks(before I get Cooks).

Martin":23aulxny said:
XT rear has left the building.... :D so hopefully I can see it mounted somewhere next week...

I hope also..before eastern :cool:

I just clean those XT cranks what came with bike, they are 180mm :)

Some progress...

usaside3.jpg

usabar.jpg

usafront.jpg

Very very nice... although the grips look a bit overdone. Could be the flash lighting of course.

Love the canti's and levers ;-)

Back