Toilet Paper?

a toothbrush is ideal, preferably soft bristles with a little flex, available in multiple sizes to suit. I used one once, worked a treat, no idea who's toothbrush it was however, never did find out either :mrgreen:

Dock leaves at a push. Let me re-phrase that, don't push too much.
Newspaper or the useless sections of the Lonely Planet when traveling. Try to do that with your iPod.
Ripped up boxer shorts if one absolutely must.

In a normal situation any bog roll that has been recycled and won't disintegrate on impact or slide off target.

Will upload pics later.

Chopper1192":xxn140iu said:
I've often sat on the pan eyeing up the baby wipes. how about some kind of medicated, soothing adult wipes for blokes with big arrrises and a persistent skid mark problem?

been there, done that. i had no choice the first time round....
the cheaper ones tend to be too porous.
huggies do tear quite easily due to the fact they are too moist - which also require 'drying time' before replacing undergarments.
pampers are faultless.

i still prefer paper though - depending on how long i've been sat on the toilet. so may finish up with a wet wipe.

a toothbrush is ideal, preferably soft bristles with a little flex,

anyone tried an electric toothbrush?

That reminds me, must wash my cycling shorts. They look more like Brands Hatch at the mo.

2e4a46d0.jpg

My housemate insists on buying the tesco's own stuff (I refuse to scrimp and get Andrex or similar leading brands) but it leaves tiny fibres behind and makes me have to scratch me bum all the time as it irritates! Can't be doing with too much scratching of the rusty sheriff's badge!!!

So, how long before this decends into 'how many slang terms for bum hole can we come up with?' :LOL:

I assumed that the big brush with the long handle that is conveniently next to the toilet was for cleaning my 'arris?????
So wrong for so many years :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Fodda, the cheapest I can find, as I am not into paying more than I should for something that is going down the bog.

But for those thinking to join the military, the tinned bog roll in the ration packs that you have to get out with a tin opener is tracing paper and there is even a procedure to using it.

silverclaws":3bepph88 said:
Fodda, the cheapest I can find, as I am not into paying more than I should for something that is going down the bog.

But for those thinking to join the military, the tinned bog roll in the ration packs that you have to get out with a tin opener is tracing paper and there is even a procedure to using it.

theres a tp named fodda ? ;D
thats a portuguese version of ****;D
...well minus one F.

Back