GORILLAS ONLY!!! TVT Low Pro CLOSED

thebuny":1xb5y0ab said:
Amazing bike!

Those pedals came from me?

yes they did, & the Ghibli, thanks Rodrigo
You will see more of your pedals on the Greg Lemond Z TVT when I get the c-record 8 speed rear gear.

very nice! I think the rear mech is the first generation of record, after C-record, from that time in the early 90's when record was a mix of new record parts and older c-record parts (cranks and deltas).

I'm not sure about the stem though - it doesn't look bad, but I think a more simple quill stem (maybe a track stem to get the bars low enough?) would look better.

I guess that all depends on if you're going to ride it though, and how far down you can get!

looking forward to the next one!

foz":1kogck28 said:
very nice! I think the rear mech is the first generation of record, after C-record, from that time in the early 90's when record was a mix of new record parts and older c-record parts (cranks and deltas).

I'm not sure about the stem though - it doesn't look bad, but I think a more simple quill stem (maybe a track stem to get the bars low enough?) would look better.

I guess that all depends on if you're going to ride it though, and how far down you can get!

looking forward to the next one!

Thanks Foz Not a cats chance in hell of me ever riding the bugger. I will have to do some research to see what is the correct stem to use. Its just that I like the look of the Ergo stems & it seemed a shame not to use it.

Re: GORILLAS ONLY!!! TVT Low Pro

not sure if you are watching this topic but how easy did those bars (26.4 according to velobase) fit in that stem (26.0 ?) cheers Ian

Back