French Parts needed for 77 Peugeot PX10 LE

Hilts

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Right chaps, just picked up a 1977 Peugeot PX10 LE Frame and forks + stem, need some bits to turn it into something rideable for the Eroica.
Need the following, condition should be no worse than 7/10 but does not need to be perfect. Not looking to break the bank on this to bear in mind please…
1) Stronglight crankset 42/52
2) Lyotard alloy pedals
3) Simplex sx rear derailleur
4) Simplex LJ front mech
5) Simplex down tube shifters
6) Mafac competition centrepull brakes with matching hooded levers
7) Wheels – Maillard 700 high flange hubs laced to Super champion competition rims
:cool: Ideale 2001 saddle
9) Philippe Franco-Italia bars.

If you have any of the above either post a reply here or PM me with details and pics if possible.

Merci beacoup
Hilts

I have an SX610 rear mech, sans jockeys. Will have to check condition, but was certainly functional when last used (a long time ago...)

I also have a Simplex braze on front mech from the same 80s Peugeot. Could be a SJA220, but it certainly is this specific type of braze on:
http://velobase.com/ViewComponent.aspx? ... AbsPos=190

If that's the type of fitting you are looking for, let me know. The front mech is fully functional and generally very good, with some small rust spots.

Nick

peugeot bits

Here are some photos of the Phillippe bars
£15 inc postage
Malc

Attachments

• DSCF2065.jpg
    DSCF2065.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 477
  • DSCF2064.jpg
    DSCF2064.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 477
  • DSCF2063.jpg
    DSCF2063.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 477
peugeot

Cycles Dauphin on Box Hill have one on display, if it interests you. Both gears are gold.

Hi All,

Again thanks for the replies.

I may have found a lead on a donar bike with all the parts I need. As soon as this is confirmed or not I'll get back to you.

Many thanks

Hilts

Back