now not rusty anymore yo-eddy finished pictures

Frame/fork resto looks great. T-Disk's are always cool.

I'm sorry to say..but the rest of that entire build kit is appalling. Doesn't fit the rest of the bike IMO.

[/quote]Frame/fork resto looks great. T-Disk's are always cool.

I'm sorry to say..but the rest of that entire build kit is appalling. Doesn't fit the rest of the bike IMO.

Firm but fair suppose :shock:

If its a rider, then it seem to fit the owner's brief.
But if it's a 'looker', then more cottage industry stuff required.
black headset, flat bar, slacker stem, cooks crank, deffo canti's, expensive shifters/deraillers, ie. stuff that works like sh1t, but got carisma :?

Got'ta say that frame colour to pure sweet, why wan't it a stock colour (save for the fatlanta) BITD.

It's what I want from this forum............the news straight.

Been watching this one from the start, fair play, you had some heartache along the way.

rumpfy":ltmzwel9 said:
Frame/fork resto looks great. T-Disk's are always cool.

I`m renovating my house and getting divorced,with an ex with huge depts,if you can sell me some blacks CBR cranks and a ringle stem for peanuts then i`ll` have them.
**** what it looks like,this is for riding and would never be a garage queen like some bikes i can mention,all parts are from before it broke apart from a bit of XTR.
And to be fair this is what created the retro world,people carrying on using good parts because they work not because it didn`t suit opinion The stem and bars are there to suit my back not to fit peoples tastes
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ;)

Hmm.. I'm all for constructive criticism but that is harsh. No justification or suggestion. :shock:

That is an awesome bike and the money has obviously been spent to save it from rotting away! Far better spent that covering it in 'bling' parts that would make it uncomfortable to ride!

Stuff any criticism monsterfat, the only thing that matters is that YOU like it. I think the white looks great. Some like the american CNC stuff but the fact is it all works rubbish, if you intend riding the bike on a regular basis its near to useless.

It`s my only bike apart from my work bike :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :
so if the part`s workin it`s being used

Back