My New Cotic Soul

benbonty

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Well new to me anyway!

After finally admitting to myself that my Salsa Ala Carte ( http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185003 ) is too big, I collected and built up it's replacement over the weekend. It's a year old Cotic Soul in medium and I'm already feeling much more comfortable with the size. I decided to go for a used one incase I didn't like it, but if I do, which is looking very likely, it'll get a new powder coat at triple-s and decals from Cotic.

All of the parts were a direct transfer from the Ala Carte which meant no further financial outlay was required! :cool:

Fitted the new wheels on Saturday (Hope Pro II evo and Stans FLOW) and headed for the hills! I have to say, I now know why these bikes have so many fans, they're just awesome.

Since its staying, I've ordered a new headset and some decals and the frame will be off to triple-s as soon as I can decide on a colour!! Tempted to stay with black, or perhaps the staple Cotic orange, but I'm open to suggestions!

benbonty":uxvb5lix said:
Fitted the new wheels on Saturday (Hope Pro II evo and Stans FLOW) and headed for the hills! I have to say, I now know why these bikes have so many fans, they're just awesome.

Since its staying, I've ordered a new headset and some decals and the frame will be off to triple-s as soon as I can decide on a colour!! Tempted to stay with black, or perhaps the staple Cotic orange, but I'm open to suggestions!

I like the black!

mass199":2wgh4zuj said:
I like the black!

xced":2wgh4zuj said:
Yup, keep it black!

Thanks chaps, I'm liking the stealthy look, so may well play it safe with the black with some red and green accents.... I love the 'wrap' decals too so I've got some coming.

kanerdog1x1":2wgh4zuj said:
looking good. may I temp you with sky/baby blue?

Not a bad idea mate, was thinking of possibly a bright blue like some of the Cotic Solaris' I've seen......

Latest posts

Back