August 5th - Millington, Yorkshire Wolds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully back up to full strength by then so put me down prov (it's on the calender but I better put it on the kitchen calender too!).
Matthew

im not saying im turning up yet as thats cursed the last two. but as i can ride to the meeting point from my house... :LOL:

Unclejack":3d6i4mj0 said:
im not saying im turning up yet as thats cursed the last two. but as i can ride to the meeting point from my house... :LOL:

to be on the safe side...

hide all sharp objects, hide under the bed for a few weeks. :)

Unclejack":21umpw1r said:

Hope you can make it and did you get my pm about the route?

sorry yes mate i did. although im near i dont know this route at all. well ive walked a bit at givendale but thats it. slim chance i might get out to recce before aug.

No worries, I'm going to try and find a free Sunday to check it out if I can, if not we will follow the guide ;)

Just completed a recce of the route and its riding nicely, hardly any mud which surprised me but cattle and horses have rutted some area up quite badly so I would recommend a comfy bike.

Got slightly worried at one point when a herd of cows with their calves blocked our exit from a field but a friendly farmer turned up on his quad bike and showed them who was boss :LOL:

Took a few pics to give you a rough idea what to expect ;)

IMG00412.jpg

IMG00414.jpg

IMG00415.jpg

IMG00416.jpg

IMG00417.jpg

IMG00418.jpg

IMG00419.jpg

IMG00420.jpg

IMG00421.jpg

IMG00422.jpg

IMG00423.jpg

IMG00425.jpg