Retrobike National Series Rd 4: Yorkshire Dales - Aftermath

I have them all in order on an inbuilt calendar, any I was on just let me know dates and I can bring them up ;)

Clever these iPhones

Dave is nice and clean and shiny again. No bother the whole ride and I built it the night before! Other bikes I've taken ages over always have niggles. Hmmm.

I hope everyone got a bottle of the Eat My Dirt Ninja Bike Cleaner.

I would appreciate any feedback about it, as it's not on sale yet..... and as a new business we need all the help we can get.

If you have any comments please PM me rather than reply on this thread or send me an email on rcatkin@gmail.com.

Thanks all!

BTW...The Ninja's helped clean and shine Dave ready for his next trip out...

What a glorious day! :cool:

Massive thanks to all involved in making it run so smoothly - know it must take a lot of effort to make it look so easy!

Great day out,weather,food crack all good. Wouldn't miss a ride in the dales ever , nice to meet Some new faces.. Sounds like the route was just about right...great thing about that area is the scope available..
Few pics......
0c601dd2.jpg

6361f841.jpg

afde169c.jpg

f5f1829d.jpg

09208559.jpg

0bb57f33.jpg

9d1304d7.jpg

780bf5c1.jpg

74b7108d.jpg

d78a1795.jpg

d3aaa9d7.jpg

6b38d0aa.jpg

Till the next time...

link to rest of pics...
http://s914.photobucket.com/albums/ac35 ... h%20retro/

Another cracking installment of the Retrobike National Event Series. Big thanks to Vern, Marc and everyone else who made this one happen. Highlights
-Good company and banter as ever. Luckily the cafe escaped unscathed.
-Top riding. Not ridden here for 15 or so years. Sure we'll be back esp with the Dales Bike Centre on hand. As someone said above it's proper riding, no trail centre berms.
-The machinery, top selection on display as ever.
-The weather. Slightly bizzarly. It was wet underfoot (underwheel?) in places but the day was pretty much dry and even warm on occasion.

Hope everyone got home safe, went through some heavy rain on the M1, always worrying when the traction control kicks in on the outside lane.

See you all at the next round in Scotland (no weather based piking this time either ;) )

Back