Sabbath

My first exposure to live Ozzy was 1984 Donington, with the irrepressible Jake E Lee. Ozzy was a huge hit with the crowd, there was mental adoration for the fat git!

Gary Moore was a highlight, now I am sad thinking about that! The hit I scored on Nikki Sixx with a bottle of piss cheers me up though, and the point where, in a crowd of god knows how many thousand, a mate from my own home town tripped up over me while I was tangling with my bird under the cover of two great coats.

Oh, the days of my youth!

:)

highlandsflyer":26ejhjwx said:
My first exposure to live Ozzy was 1984 Donington, with the irrepressible Jake E Lee. Ozzy was a huge hit with the crowd, there was mental adoration for the fat git!

Gary Moore was a highlight, now I am sad thinking about that! The hit I scored on Nikki Sixx with a bottle of piss cheers me up though, and the point where, in a crowd of god knows how many thousand, a mate from my own home town tripped up over me while I was tangling with my bird under the cover of two great coats.

Oh, the days of my youth!

:)

I was there. I particularly liked Dave Lee Roths put down of the guy throwing a bottle at him. "If I see you doing that again, I'm gonna come down there and fcuk your girlfriend!!".

ferrus":1b6pcmlb said:
whereas Ozzy was a poet!
..we could have a thread entirely dedicated to the wonder that is Sabbath lyrics! :D

Agree. Has to be early Sabbath :cool:

Although I enjoy a hit of Sabbath every once in a while, I usually turn to Judas Priest for my leather clad metal fix

I usually turn to Judas Priest for my leather clad metal fix

Another fine band, had Unleashed in the East on the mp3 player this morning

My band of choice is Rainbow from the "Rising" and "Onstage" era.

Back