BRAVE WARRIOR Project

Kona 2

Thanks for the info on the KONA. I think thats the ticket. I am hunting one down at the moment. This bike rides well by the way. I am somewhat impatient and figured the rear PAUL to be up to the task on its own. Climbing on this bike is good. It also handles well on single track etc.,

Benjamin

No one would have changed the bosses on a fork like that and repainted it. How is it that they aren't fitting? (too low/high, post diameter, etc?)

Bosses.

The bosses are unpainted. I have a rubber cover over them in the pic. The diameter of the bosses is too large to fit any of my Cantilever brakes that I have. Not sure why. The bosses bulge out towards the end like. Its very strange. I tried the Paul Moto type, Critical, M900, and Onza. None fit.

B

Re: Bosses.

Benzosol":2hviy0ww said:
The bosses bulge out towards the end like. Its very strange.

Does sound strange, if you post up a photo, I'm sure someone will be able to help..

Brave Warrior Update

I finally finished the Brave. This bike rides very well. I really love the way it looks. There are some killer Braves on this site. I still want a rigid fork for it. There will surely be revisions in the future, but for now I am happy with the build.

Attachments

• BRAVE.jpg
    BRAVE.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 641
  • BRAVE-2.jpg
    BRAVE-2.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 641
  • BRAVE-3.jpg
    BRAVE-3.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 641
Thats looking good :) If its a rigid fork your after I'm surprised no one has mentioned Tom Teesdale yet! Fairly cheap IIRC for a rigid fork.

Latest posts

Back