Klein Attitude Team '90 Unboxing > 1st ride pics (p3)

I bet there is a lot of rb riders wifes wishing their men took as long in sex as they do unveling their latest bike :D

sylus":vjm93xtq said:
I bet there is a lot of rb riders wifes wishing their men took as long in sex as they do unveling their latest bike :D

LOL! ;) c'mon Matt, get on with it, we are all dying to see it :cool:

Kids were with inlaws for a few hours, wife was happy dealing with her hangover on her own, so grabbed a few hours to quickly lace things together, but no time to tune, ride or put post & bars at the right height!

As you can see it is rather lovely! The frame has enough of a patina to not be scared to ride it, plus pretty much everything else is NOS or as near to NOS as you can get (i.e, parts have basically been subjected to a few dealer test rides while attached to their original bike). Will amend the original post once photographed properly (iphone pic below for now), but a quick spec overview:

- XT groupo in brochure spec black (hubs, brakes, rings etc)
- black ringle skewers
- syncros post
- flite saddle
- Araya RM17's
- Z max WCS megabites

As to where I found the bike, my paths basically crossed with Martin (mkozaczek) on here and he offered to help build me this bike, so most of the credit has to go to him here with him supplying the fuselage and most of the components.

As I am concentrating on another two builds at the moment, the idea of someone else helping me with this one really appealed and it has worked like a dream. Building the bike with Martin over the past month or so using PM's, email, photos and skype as been great and I would recommend it to anyone, god knows where Martin gets some of his bikes and components!

Near complete build pic below:

Attachments

• photo-3.JPG
    photo-3.JPG
    182.4 KB · Views: 736
Sweet!

You will love it - they are great riding bikes and with all those trails on your doorstep!

Nice XT too :cool:

Mmmmmmmmm, nice :cool:

one day i will have my own early 90's Attitude, until then i'll just drool over everyone else's ;)

the-fast-show_001745_1_MainPicture.jpg

211_kleenex.jpg

Latest posts

Back