99 Campag Record 9-Speed Groupset / Mavic Cassette (SOLD)

NigelMSB

Retro Newbie
Hi,

I've got a 1999 9-speed Campagnolo groupset for sale for £350. I could split it up but I'm listing it as-is in case someone here wants it whole.

- Pair of 9-speed Ergopower carbon shifters.
- 9-speed rear mech.
- 9-speed braze-on front mech and 32 mm clamp
- 9-speed 172.5 mm 53/39 chainset
- 102 mm bottom bracket
- Pair of dual-pivot brakes. Still on the orginal brake blocks.

Being Record, they have the usual titanium hardware. Parts are in fully working order and have been used for almost all summer miles. Most come with instructions.

There's 31 high-resolution photos here :
http://sdrv.ms/L9mI3x
For each photo, click on "View Original" to see the highest resolution version.

-----

I've also got a Mavic M10 cassette (Kit No. 2) and Sram PC-991 Hollow-Pin 9-Speed Chain. It comes with 9-speed and 10-speed spacers. I used it with the Record groupset and a pair of Mavic wheels.

It comes with 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 23 & 25 spockets. The 16 & 18 are unused. Also included is a 28T Marchisio Aviotek sprocket that I replaced the 25 for.

I've used them for about 1000 miles and there's no wear showing with the 0.75% mark on the Park chain wear tool (which over-estimates wear as it also measures the roller wear).

New was £60 for the cassette, £30 for the chain and £10 for the 28T spocket. For all three I'll take £25.

There's 7 high-resolution photos here :
http://sdrv.ms/LGvYJl
For each photo, click on "View Original" to see the highest resolution version.

-----
Now sold.

It doesn't (you might live in Australia! :) ). I don't think it'll be that much the UK (although Royal Mail have practically forcing insured post to use Special Delivery, but has an annoying pricing structure for weights).

I've not weighed it all together , but a quick calculation from the actual weights for each (weight a whilke back) gives:

Bottom bracket - 226 g
Chainset - 684 g
Pair brakes - 388 g
Pair ergopowers - 350 g
Front mech inc. clamp - 116 g
Rear mech - 224 g

Total: 1988 g + instructions + packaging

Then choose your own delivery method. :D (e.g. 4 KG Parcelforce express 48 with £400 insurance is ~ £20). I'm in Sheffield if that helps...

Back