Quick Q

Vague

Theres vague and theres very vague, the sort of vague only a psychic can work with ;)
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
What sort of frame are you after? maybe give a rough inseam etc. Just a bit more information to then be able to give you more accurate answers. What size do you normally ride?
Jamie

I ride 18/19" mtbs
Think my inside leg is 34?
I'm looking at an alluminium frame but I don't know if the geometry is different!

Tc

Tc":1hq3o44d said:
I ride 18/19" mtbs
Think my inside leg is 34?
I'm looking at an alluminium frame but I don't know if the geometry is different!

Tc

59cm ish but try before you buy!

I'd agree with that although would have said 60cm...As the seat goes up and down theres generally a little bit of lee-way ;)

Speak to a good guy at a bike shop, but as a guide I'm similar height and ride a 58cm (new world) 23 1/4" (old world) road frame. Might find that Top Tube length is more important.

BruceDriff":15c4ot5f said:
Speak to a good guy at a bike shop, but as a guide I'm similar height and ride a 58cm (new world) 23 1/4" (old world) road frame. Might find that Top Tube length is more important.

indeed, and that length (and height of bars) can also be tweaked by experimenting with stems... a good shop may swap the stem out FOC at point of sale or, for small charge, at the time of your hopefully free first service

I have a 34 inside leg measured from the floor standing upright, ride a 18 Kona mtb and a 55 cm centre to centre or 57cm centre to top seat tube & a 55 cm c/c top tube.
this is on a horizontal top tubed frame and gives a nice amount of seatpin showing.

Back