Yeti ARC AS/ Lt #003

Mofofo":28yg72ag said:
F.R.O.":28yg72ag said:
beautiful combination of colors

Not agree with you : purple + red ano doesn't match with yellow + blue frame IMO... :?

Mofofo agree with you, I forgot the details Ringle Mojo in red.
red does not fit well with the yellow and blue. :?

:D but to my taste, yellow, purple and blue will look great

but the montage with blue is more common and seen.

but I like blue.

mounted m900 xtr brakes and controls would not be too shabby either

Thanks all for your kind words!

Mofofo":jlcb4swu said:
Mofofo agree with you, I forgot the details Ringle Mojo in red.
red does not fit well with the yellow and blue. :?

:D but to my taste, yellow, purple and blue will look great

The point of this presentation, is really to highlight the Ringlé/Grafton/Yeti/Penske front end. Only four sets were made, each in a different colour. Ringlé got the red set, John Parker from Yeti got the blue set. I'm not sure which colours John Grafton or Penske got.
Granted, the blue is cool, but in this case not possible!

There are obviously the red hubs, and red Risse shock details, so I've complimented this with a Mojo. I think as this was Geoff's machine, there can be no such thing as too much purple!

I've already tabled an As/Lt with a complete blue groupset, so I wouldn't wish to duplicate. I've also tabled a complete "red" machine in the past, so no point retreading old ground!

F.R.O.":jlcb4swu said:
no more pictures of yeti 2012 meeting?
To quote one's self (poor practice I know!):

elite504":jlcb4swu said:
I
There is a little further coverage of this event and a link to some great pictures of the yeti UK facebook site (and credit due, I have used some of these stunning pics in my build tale above. It's obvious which ones to credit, as these are the ones that are so much crisper than my photo's!)
http://www.yetifan.com/
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =3&theater

F.R.O.":jlcb4swu said:
mounted m900 xtr brakes and controls would not be too shabby either

M900 is everwhere! And I've completed it before on my other As/Lt. One off machined Purple M732 brackets are exactly that, a one off! Geoff used 7s thumbies on the 8th click, so the detail is correct. There are lots of little one off details to be seen if you look very closely....

Father and son.

Yes, yes, I know the blue build needs black rings...

SAM_2505.jpg

Back