Wanted: Mercian, Bob Jackson, Dave Yates 22.5" frame/bi

Aaron76

Dirt Disciple
Hi there,

I'm searching for a clean Mercian, Bob Jackson or Dave Yates frame (or bike), colour generally unimportant as long as it is dent free and in good condition.

I'm searching for a 22.5" centre to top size (57cm).

What have you got?

Many thanks

Aaron

Welcome to RB, Aaron. From the size, I'd guess that's a road bike you're after ~ you will get a better response if you re-post in the road bike wanted section. Good luck! :)

Bob Jackson road bike 1960

Afternoon ! I have a 22"/22.5" Bob Jackson frame of 1960 vintage, in very, very good condition . Re sprayed by Bob J about 20yr ago and been in the attic eversince !It has phenomenal fancy lugwork was originally a 'JRJ Olympic' , but I had it sprayed as a Bob Jackson .........(Could be returned to a JRJ by Jackson.) Cream in colour with 3 French blue highlight tubes up the seat tube .I bought this bike when I was 14 ! Saved my paper round money for two years and I still love it......a thing of beauty.....but I think it now has to go ( before I do ! ) I have the original bill somewhere but can't find it at the moment . I was going to try e bay but thought I'd try the enthusiasts first !

Back