BRAVE WARRIOR Project

Benzosol

Devout Dirtbag
Hello all,
Almost have this Warrior finished. Ran into a issue upon trying to mount the front cantilevers on this bike. Seems someone has changed the bosses. None of the brakes I have fit this fork. Not sure how or why someone would do this. So I am thinking of other fork options. Was thinking of a straight type BMX looking for for it like ACCUTRAX. This steerer is 1 in...Would love to get some recommendations for replacing fork. Would might make a fork like this currently etc., I have yet to mount the front derailleur as well.

Thanks,

Benjamin

Attachments

• Warrior.jpg
    Warrior.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 1,390
hi do the bosses unscrew if they do why not buy some new mountain bike bosses you can get them off of ebay
cheers dave

Bosses...

Thanks for the link to the Chief. The bosses dont unscrew. They are there welded solid. Has anyone on Retrobike ever mounted a 26 cruiser type Landing Gear fork on a MTB?

Benjamin

"Has anyone on Retrobike ever mounted a 26 cruiser type Landing Gear fork on a MTB?"

1" BMX is different to regular 1" so I don't think Cruiser forks will fit.

What about Kona Project 2's, at least as a stop gap.

If you could find some triple butted it would be best, but I run double butted on a couple of bikes and they do the job. They are pretty plentiful in inch steerer too, which is always a bonus.

Back