Barneyballbags feedback

absolute top-banana

great frame, loads of extras, all packaged very well, and shipped quickly..

Top bloke :cool: :cool: Thanks

XT mech arrived well packaged and so clean you could see your face in it! Piece of cale. Diolch!

russ77":3m1o8eky said:
XT mech arrived well packaged and so clean you could see your face in it! Piece of cale. Diolch!

What Russ didn't mention was that the mech was posted in April, and arrived in July..! Good old Royal Mail eh!

Thankfully, everything else I've posted second class has arrived within a few days ;)

Bought some spare parts for a syncros seatpost that I needed thanks to me over-tightening one of the bolts - the kind of thing that comes up once in a blue moon so very grateful!

Cheers
Matt

Purchased some XT shifters from the BallBag, paid, then issued me an immediate refund upon discovering some damage.

Honesty like this is rare these days, and just goes to show what an all-round top bloke Mark is; a real credit to Retrobike!

Cheers dude

G

Finally managed to claw the hope and mavic wheelset out of his hoarding hands with the aid of paypal!!

Great wheels as description.

Great communication, really well packaged and fast despatch.

Cheers mate :)

Hi All

I have just bought a Santa Cruz Chameleon frame bundle off of Mr BB and I really have to say what a pleasurable experience it was :D :D :D. Great communication right from the start, great price, more little extras than you could shake a stick at, quick delivery, everything arrived well packaged and in the condition described :cool: :cool:.

All in all a perfect transaction Mr BB is a credit to himself and to Retrobike and more than that he is a nice guy too ;) :D :D :cool: :cool:

Back