Kili Wot #2 - FINALLY!! A finished build photo!!

So what colour Saracen decals do I go with??

• Black

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • White

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
I'm quite surprised that the only 'black' vote so far is my own! :LOL:

The poll doesn't have an end time so will run for the whole build thread; and I'll post finished pix without decals before I order them, just in case the 'swingometer' has a late surge... ;)

Firmly in keeping with the venerable old axiom 'Mentsch tracht, Gott lacht' something occured to me this morning... :?

...I was just considering buying and retro-fitting a blue ano. Tektro booster to my blue Wot like the red one that arrived in the Post this week when the suspicion that had been quietly niggling away at the back of my mind since darted out and caught me a resounding slap right in the middle of my forehead! :?

I have suss-corrected P2's on both Wots; canti's weren't spec'd on later P2 equipped bikes; Buck & follocks! It's not going to fit! :shock:

Grabbing the red booster off the desk beside me I legged it out to the shed, thus making myself late for work, and sure enough - it doesn't fit! :x

Ho hum... :roll:

As everyone seems to be jumping on the teaser pic bandwagon I thought I'd add another of my own, though my motivation is
more to do with trying to keep from damaging the new paintwork in my overcrowded shed than any attempt at titillation... :LOL:

P1040315.jpg

If it hadn't been for Plus one and his damn wheels (Cheers Col :LOL: ) this build would be finished by now; and have cost me a lot less!

As it is, it's following in a similar vein to my blue Wot, hence the delay whilst funds accrue for the remaining kit required...

Re: Kili Wot #2 - POLL continues (now with latest pic...)

Chidawazza":hhvre919 said:
any progress on this mate? Would love to see it finished!

I agree so what's happening stevo ?? ..

Muddy paw":20zuopg5 said:
Chidawazza":20zuopg5 said:
any progress on this mate? Would love to see it finished!

I agree so what's happening stevo ?? ..

Rather lost my enthusiasm over this year's somewhat extended Winter period ( doesn't seem to have finished yet either! :| ) then finished the RSP first when Spring finally raised the mood...

...however, I did pop into H*lf*rds in Brighton the other day to replace the 'Clarks Premium Gear & Brake Kits' I nicked off this for the RSP, so it is slowly reasserting itself in my psyche :cool:

Plus I got side tracked completing my Explosif...

...and SWMBO's 'Stumphopper,' so I maybe haven't been as idle as I thought :facepalm:

Don't have a day off until Sunday week now though, so not much on the cards until at least then...

Excuse's excuses excuses :shock: :LOL: ..tut tut!! , your not suppose to nick parts off it for other projects :facepalm: , Aye i suppose you got a little confused regarding which one you were completing 1st :LOL: any way i will be waiting for further updates of this wonderful machine in a weeks time then ;) ..

Well as a teaser, it's 9-speed with SRAM X9 shifters as opposed to 7-speed Pauls thumbies...

...and the theme is another 'iconic' name other than Ritchie :cool:

Back