Retrobike National Series Rd 4: Yorkshire Dales ~ 07/07/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forecast looks like the worst of it will come through later today.

See you all tomorrow all being well :)

Rob Atkin":69fjurzm said:
Correct me if I am wrong but is it more likely to be just very wet rather than muddy on the trails round Swaledale? I've only ever ridden it in the dry but it seemed more rocky/gravelly than earthy.

It's mostly rocky over in Swaledale rather than muddy. There are plenty of old mining and quarry tracks.
It'll be wet rather than muddy.

I'm going to pull out of this one unfortunately. :(

I'm not a fair weather biker, but I am a fair weather camper :LOL:

Hope you have a good one and the weather is kind.

saltyman":2fbdquje said:
i will be in cafe in the morning, i take it theres one there, website says so....

;)

At the MTB centre? There was when I stayed there. Bacon sarnies are fab but the cake is AWESOME!

:D

superb, i cant eat first thing but will be hungry after a 60 mile drive to centre :cool:

hope pub stop is good....i burn lots of calories riding the fatbike :LOL: :oops:

I have secured another 30 bottles of Eat My Dirt Ninja Bike Cleaner from the Ninja's secret lair right here in Huddersfield - so there is about 50 in total.

AND I have a load of free stickers as well!! Made by GilM himself. :-D

gutted i can't be there for this one, i'll have done 5 hours work by the time you start riding though! :(

although when i say "work" well, pictures speak for themselves :LOL: this is from the other day, my mate was having a relaxing day aswel! :LOL:

Attachments

• work2.jpg
    work2.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 533
  • work1.jpg
    work1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 533
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back