1989 Orange Formula - pic update

Hey, its a highly paid job that throws you into new situations that you'd otherwise never be able to experience and leaves you with a feeling that your work will go on to one day to ease the pain and suffering, or perhaps even save the life of a fellow human being. Some ones got to do it... Suppressing the urge to giggle inappropriately can be a tough trick to learn though.

Back to the Orange. Si (Dr.s) may be worth a contact for paint. he did an excellent job on mixing the paint for his RC100, which has also long since evaporated from the surface of the planet.

:shock: :cool: :shock: what a read, away for a bit and its all going on.

Reading through it i didnt realise that Bill Nixon and Top Mark in barrow where im from and spent many a time as a youth in thier and bought all my bikes from had a formula through the shop,

very intersting read and cant wait to see this progress over the coming months, i wonder how many there are still knocking about and have missed the scrap pile :roll:

sinnerman":3rvdn05a said:
Hows it coming along mate, any updates for us...?

Carl,

Not really - the frame is with Kevin and will be for a few months - he is going to e-mail pics as it progresses.

I have got bars/stem and a NOS XT headset.

Just looking for a 27.2mm XT seatpost and a saddle - thinking a white Rolls :?

nevadasmith":27oravy6 said:
sinnerman":27oravy6 said:
Hows it coming along mate, any updates for us...?

Carl,

Not really - the frame is with Kevin and will be for a few months - he is going to e-mail pics as it progresses.

I have got bars/stem and a NOS XT headset.

Just looking for a 27.2mm XT seatpost and a saddle - thinking a white Rolls :?

Really looking forward to seeing it mate, all this British steel its going to be quite some year... :cool:

I think the Rolls sounds perfect too.....hats off mate. :cool:

ok i have a question.

you have a pump peg, a sight rarely seen on many mountain bikes,...............

so are you going to fit a pump,? and if so what colour are you going for...? to my mind it would be a nice addition to have, and either in white, or have it custom painted in Neon orange.

Now i think that would be a cool item, to finish it off.

:cool:

Latest posts

Back