• wtb_rider

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yo-nate-y

• zigzag

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know some of the bikes posted here"win" the vote instead of the actual subject, but in my case, it doesn't rain here for ages, so no floods or puddles, so most of my pictures are with my usual riding scenery, the river.. ;p
its my idea of water and bikes. But with the amount of heat of the last few weeks, I would swap in a second for some rain ;D

More people should enter POTM, myself included. I like yours t-soff because its not just all Zaskar and a little water. You have more water in it.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings

I saw the thread and read the Guidelines, and then.... looked outside and thought shit my bikes are getting soaking......, the first thought that came to mind was.....RUST......(and all the hardwork...) :oops:

then i thought five minutes more wont hurt.

Grabbed a regular el-cheapo camera, went outside got soaking and snapped a pic of something i thought was of relevance to the topic for this months Potm.

no skill, no thought, no editing, no fancy camera, no clever jiggery pokery.

Just a picture.

Honorable mention to Fluffy Chicken but zigzag's photo was a proper and unique capture of the subject matter as it relates to MTBing.

Zigzag's photo just screams fun amid many others suggesting tranquility. Props to all for taking the time to share their rides with us once more.

As has been said before this is PoTM, not BoTM...

...so, if wtb_riders pic had been in B&W it would have been a no-contest, but as it is I really like utahdog2003s :cool:

We_are_Stevo":3s0oxpny said:
As has been said before this is PoTM, not BoTM...

...so, if wtb_riders pic had been in B&W it would have been a no-contest, but as it is I really like utahdog2003s :cool:

Check is in the mail, Stevo. ;)

Congrats to zigzag, will sort announcements and badges in due course.

John":2gllrqmg said:
Congrats to zigzag, will sort announcements and badges in due course.

is there a 'key' that explains what all the different badges are and what the are for?

Back