MacRetro Trading Post

The steel frames get a reasonable press, reckon it could make up into a decent bike.

Later model Boxxers I think. Fox had a different bridge shape plus I think the label on the lower crown is Motion Control....

Difficualt to tell from crap photos though

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Bargain mate. I've been poking around on ebay the last few day checking out disc frames and anything half decent is coming it a lot more expensive than that.

Just a Macretro heads up. I've got a set of 2001 Marzocchi Z5 air forks that will be going up for sale soon if anyone is in need. Usual Marzocchi business, nice and smooth, bombproof but not featherweight.

Latest posts

Back