1989 Orange Formula - pic update

Them pics are scarey :shock: I bet half our steel frames look like that on the inside!! :?

Reminds me of the colonoscopy I once had.

Nobody seemed surprised I was full of shit. :cry:

Tazio":3e9r6gnm said:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: You must be prepared for that check.They could not do it without it,as they for sure only be seeing what You so nicely put.

Fitting the new seat tube was an unsure momment but I can see why you've now chosen to have it done, always reassuring to see why those decisions are made.

Tazio...that was you then on buttplug.com???? :LOL: :LOL:

daj":26qkjqag said:
Them pics are scarey :shock: I bet half our steel frames look like that on the inside!! :?

I hope not!! It's not as 'bad' as it looks - pretty high magnification going on :D

Tazio":26qkjqag said:

I bet they were p1ssed that they got shit on the expensive camera though!

WOW! I would love to have a camera like that to see inside some of my frames.... or possibly not.

Good news on the tube and wise choice about replacing it. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

What are Kevin's thoughts on the history of the frame? I'm always intrigued to find out if frame builders are pleased to see their past work, or think we are a bunch of nutters.

Thank goodness for the camera, glad to hear you have sourced the correct tube, it will be a wait, but a wait worth while.... :cool:

Yup looks very similar to shots from a colonoscopy.

(Currently designing colonoscopes for a living)

JeRkY":z7x7e4el said:
Yup looks very similar to shots from a colonoscopy.

(Currently designing colonoscopes for a living)

So are you testing each one before sending them out? :shock:

Latest posts

Back