Rare Muddy Fox found in Hatfield

Unless someone has gone to trouble of "editing" the catalogue page shown in the listing, it WAS five grand. Although I find it difficult to believe that any ever sold at that price - more likely just an advertising gimmick.

oldave":s5kf0kf4 said:
Unless someone has gone to trouble of "editing" the catalogue page shown in the listing, it WAS five grand. Although I find it difficult to believe that any ever sold at that price - more likely just an advertising gimmick.

With the fact that much of the original MF set up was a rather good marketing company, rather than a rather good bike company, I believe this to be true.

OK, now you can burn the heretic.

oldave":slx4l9mw said:

That's the '88 bike though, the one for sale is not an '88 but an '89.

Carl.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back