FOUND! Hope 22mm Rear Disc Mount HBRM165H

If anyone's got this mount on an old set but don't want to part with it for fear of making their set unusable or unsellable etc, I'm happy to offer cash and a No3 calliper (IS) in exchange, I know I'm missing out on a mount on eBay right now for this very reason, gutted :cry:

*URGENT UPDATE* Please can anyone supply me with rough sketches and approx measurements for this mount? I *might have found someone who can help manufacture one!

Yes, I've contacted dirtydozen about those, I'm hopeful he and I can come to some arrangement where I can purchase the mount from him and he still has a sellable brakeset, thanks for pointing them out though! :)

Can anyone out there with access to CNC facilities fashion one of these (and a spare) for me? No local firm near me wants to take it on. Thanks to DirtyDozen for the following photos with dimensions.
0e70067b.jpg

0b3660f1.jpg

195cdf1c.jpg

b315e64e.jpg

I think you are going to need a few more dimensions, like distance between centres of the holes etc. To make a really accurate reproduction would take many hours of work and farting about.

I think modifying a similar adapter to use until you can find the real deal on ebay is your best option!

Thankfully I do have the centre to centre measurements for both the vertical and horizontal holes, just not an annotated photo to add like the others! Thanks for looking and your input though mate, I'm certainly not expecting a freebie from anyone and would be happy to pay the going rate.

Latest posts

Back