Jimmy Saville's auction

He he, one of the Vikings has Campagnola Breaks! LOL.

Whilst some of the estimates do seem very low, don't forget that the buyer will also have to pay 26.4% buyers premium on top of the buying price. So, be careful.

The Viking one interests me as he pledged to pay a pound a mile for UK winners of races........... standing next to a Viking :)

Shaun

Midlife":2ybsx3tu said:
The Viking one interests me as he pledged to pay a pound a mile for UK winners of races........... standing next to a Viking :)

Shaun

It's also, from memory, the bike featured in Louis Theroux's documentary (with Sir Jimmy taking it for a spin on an indoor trainer).

David

I'd say all the prices are high! lets remember he isn't elvis presley, the guy won't be remembered in 20 years time.

Plus there is so much in that auction that it's hardly going to have rarity value...with everyone and their dog owning a piece of jimmy saville memrobilia.

1duck":3bb41ek7 said:
I'd say all the prices are high! lets remember he isn't elvis presley, the guy won't be remembered in 20 years time.

Plus there is so much in that auction that it's hardly going to have rarity value...with everyone and their dog owning a piece of jimmy saville memrobilia.

He will by DJs as he invented DJing on two turntables :D

Latest posts

Back