Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

Hello Stanny..
Would it be possible to ask to ask your pa/uncle if the stylised wishbone design on the '97 Kili Team Competition was designed in-house or if not who ws involved...i'm sure a lot of members on here may be intrested ;)

The stunt double to your early salmon/pink Kili flys around locally to me, i'll be chucking a bid if i ever catch up with him :LOL:

Cheers olddave

Konatime, i asked my dad this morning and it was designed in house, main reasons were to make it more rigid and for style.

Now have photos of the Kili Flyer

Attachments

• kiliflyer891.JPG
    kiliflyer891.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 691
  • kiliflyer892.JPG
    kiliflyer892.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 691
  • kiliflyer893.JPG
    kiliflyer893.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 691
  • kiliflyer894.JPG
    kiliflyer894.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 691
  • kiliflyer895.JPG
    kiliflyer895.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 691
  • kiliflyer896.JPG
    kiliflyer896.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 691
stanny":1zru1gh2 said:
Cheers olddave

Konatime, i asked my dad this morning and it was designed in house, main reasons were to make it more rigid and for style.

Cheers Stanny, it's certainly got a touch of style about it, suprised the extra level of comfort was not mentioned by your pa..perhaps that was just gravy. Don't be shy if your pa should add any more snippets ;)

Lovely collection Stanny, though three conquests is being a bit greedy! :shock:
If you decide to let any go give me a shut ;)

Have you (or any one else) got any idea what the RAL colour is for the Kili Flyer you have pictured?

firedfromthecircus":1rdnyfbg said:
Lovely collection Stanny, though three conquests is being a bit greedy! :shock:
If you decide to let any go give me a shut ;)

Have you (or any one else) got any idea what the RAL colour is for the Kili Flyer you have pictured?

I'll try and find out the colour. I know it is a bit greedy having three conquests but I love the frames, the parts, the geometry, the looks etc. I might sell the Kili Flyer at some point, if I do I'll put it in the MTB for sale forum.

There's some beautiful bikes on this thread, corduroy boys Kili ultra ti, Gravy monster's trekker, Kaya's Kili flyer, gravy monster's trekker, the estay bikes and all the conquests.

Back