North East & Yorks National 7/7/2012

I will be riding like I stole it Chris, still not been in an air ambulance :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

giant-one":12eysn1a said:
Myself and Beavis are aiming to be there, not sure about Brocklanders as think he is working but will find out.
Looking forward to this :D

Not working but my friend from York is at a wedding over our way Friday and has asked if he can stay so probably won't be able to make it. Be a bit rude to do one first thing and leave him at mine. If he doesn't come over I'll be there though ;)

brocklanders023":6wfeecu5 said:
giant-one":6wfeecu5 said:
Myself and Beavis are aiming to be there, not sure about Brocklanders as think he is working but will find out.

Not working but my friend from York is at a wedding over our way Friday and has asked if he can stay so probably won't be able to make it. Be a bit rude to do one first thing and leave him at mine. If he doesn't come over I'll be there though ;)

Yeah Beavis mentioned this morning you weren't working.
I take it your feeling better ;)
Not to sound awfull but I hope he doesn't turn up as it would be ace if you came along ;) :D

kenaltobelli":3kyzkwbe said:
need arm bands for down by the river;
remmember .
looking out of window can tell you now gona be a wet one :D

Sunny sunshine and not a cloud in the sky over here :cool:

bollocks. dont use a pen knife to clean out your cleats when swapping to your new egg beaters...not having a good year. hope to see you soon.

edit - please see "the >22lb steel club" post for the culprit...

Attachments

• 2012-07-06 00.20.23.jpg
    2012-07-06 00.20.23.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 367
giant-one":31kal9di said:
brocklanders023":31kal9di said:
giant-one":31kal9di said:

Yeah Beavis mentioned this morning you weren't working.
I take it your feeling better ;)
Not to sound awfull but I hope he doesn't turn up as it would be ace if you came along ;) :D

Just dropped him off at the wedding so I'm out :(

I was feeling better but I'm back to square one today it would seem :oops:

Unclejack":2mub2gpk said:
bollocks. dont use a pen knife to clean out your cleats when swapping to your new egg beaters...not having a good year. hope to see you soon.

edit - please see "the >22lb steel club" post for the culprit...

I think you need a new user name.... Mr Bump maybe :LOL:

Back