Falcon Milk Race Retro Bike

Nice one, I used to have a Red & White Falcon in 1989 called a Victor, its a shame a lot of these old Falcons havent survived, I contacted Falcon but they dont keep any records.

I saw this on ebay; well! I had too didn't I?

IMAG0311.jpg

Nice one, I loved Falcon as a kid, I'm trying to find a Banana Falcon next. Used to be on ebay all the time but at the minute they all are too big for me when they turn up.

Another one for the collection. Falcon - Shane Sutton Special.
IMAG0475.jpg

Plan is to strip it to a frame, re-enamel it and get new transfers made up then fit it with a modern group set, wheels bars stem saddle etc.

Midlife":19wbxydx said:
.........and drop the stem before it falls out :)

Shaun

agreed, its coming out in anycase, will strip it this week, its got a small dent in the top tube, don't know if these can be repaired?

Beautiful bikes. Somehow to me they look so much nicer than so many of the bikes these days. Picked this one up in quite a sorry state (which was odd because the frame, paint and some of the components were immaculate) on Gumtree some time back. I think the black and yellow looks lovely, even if I do say so myself :cool: Amazing how all the new stuff can be made to fit. Still needs a new front wheel, will get that posted too!

Attachments

• P1140371small.jpg
    P1140371small.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 386
  • P1140373small.jpg
    P1140373small.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 386
  • P1140376small.jpg
    P1140376small.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 386
  • P1140382small.jpg
    P1140382small.jpg