Struggling to stay motivated or is it just me?

The Ken":2qhojwdc said:
I'm the same - got 3 projects and a "daily" rider to sort out but can't work in the shed as I need to empty it into the rain to get space.

Motivation for riding is definitely there but work and DIY is in the way at the moment. The rain is even holding up some of the DIY.

My other half's frame of mind at the moment is akin to the type in the deepest of winters, she loves the sun and is really suffering.

Next week Cornwall, it better not rain.

Same problem, can't work in either of the sheds as they are full of bikes and bike bits. The looks of disapproval when I move the bike stuff into conservatory to work on it, is just not worth it.
Plus over last few weeks I've been repairing/getting her (the one with disapproving looks) campervan ready so it could be MOT'd. This was been delayed like so much else that needs done by this effing weather.

Weather has been super-pish, so I identify with the moroseness.

However, latterly I've started using Endomondo on the newly upgraded council Blackberry, which a) makes me a bit fonder of the ball and chain that it is, and b) drives me out even in the relentless NW winds we've had for the last couple of weeks.

http://www.endomondo.com/profile/5866519

Highly recommended. Free!

Cheers
Steven

Back