Retro race/cycling shoes wanted :D

Ian Raleigh

rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a nice pair of size 10 or 45 sized shoes, they have to be from the 80's early 90's but nothing modern.

The brand of shoe i would really like is Sidi or Adidas but if anyone has an unwanted decent pair i'm all ears.

Must have a really stiff sole and still be in good condition with no rips or crashing or mangy things.

When i'm out on my old bikes i feel something is not right wearing modern shoes and need some older ones to marry up with me bikes.

No daft prices mind you !

Cheers.
Ian.

Surely someone has a stash of retro shoes somewhere in 10 or 45 size they no-longer want and may sell :D

Vittoria - Sidi - Adidas. Lace up shoes would be great too!

Ian.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
How about these size 10....English shoes....leather soles and uppers and the soles have an extra rubber grippy layer....Will be able to nail shoe plates onto these shoes.....Cannot get much more retro than these....also have heels that are not worn down.

If you are interested we can talk about ££ etc.

7573038172_da5f7a8d43_c_d.jpg

7573038128_2a5695ac3b_z_d.jpg

grilla":do6ch2l1 said:
How about these? I have a pair myself, they fit pretty small, but are nice and comfy.
Shit :roll: Missed out on those shoes :facepalm:

sawston_vulcan":do6ch2l1 said:
How about these size 10....English shoes
If you are interested we can talk about ££ etc.
Thanks for the offer of those shoes but i'm really after some race shoes with a plastic sole with LOOK fitments in
either velcro straps or lace ups. The sort of shoes you saw pro' riders using them in the 80's to 90's.

Ian.

Back