Spooky Bandwagon build *FINISHED PHOTOS*

Received the Bomber Z1's in the post today courtesy of EarlofBarnet, I'm genuinely and pleasently stunned at how a 15 year old pair of forks can be in such good nick having never been resprayed etc. Bloody love that classic Bomber "squelch" noise that they make, Many thanks for those mate! Hoping for a phone call in the next 24hrs or so to let me know the frame is ready to collect from the powder coaters, will post a photo up as soon as I get it. I'm back into work on lates for 6 days starting tomorrow, forgive me if updates slow down a little! :)

Glad you're happy with them. Nice with the dual disc mounts too. Freshly serviced with new oil and NOS seals, they should do you well.

Can guarantee that in 15yrs time there will be significantly less Fox forks in a similar condition. Haha.

Following build with interest :)

Had a phone call on my way into work this afternoon from the powder coaters, needless to say I now have one glossy white Spooky Bandwagon frame in my possession! *pics to follow tomorrow morning :D

Ta da! Really chuffed with the gloss white powder coat finish, now just awaiting the Spooky decals that have been ordered from the states. I was a bit naughty on eBay in the early hours today and overspent this months budget by sourcing 26" Tioga Factory DH rims, they were only £10 for a brand new pair so too good to miss, sadly as they are in Australia though it's costing me over double that to get them here! Still a bargain I feel :LOL:
4ef94993.jpg

b4232047.jpg

Another small purchase today, sourced a small black and white striped Tioga Factory DH saddle. I really need to have my eBay account blocked, I'm spending money like its going out of fashion! Ah well, I'm sure the finished bike will be worth it :D

retrocomeback":1xtiynvf said:
Another small purchase today, sourced a small black and white striped Tioga Factory DH saddle. I really need to have my eBay account blocked, I'm spending money like its going out of fashion! Ah well, I'm sure the finished bike will be worth it :D

Don't say we didn't warn you this would happen ;)

Retrobike = Permanently skint (but with a big grin on your face).

The bikes looking good. :cool:

Back