Wtd air rifle trade for bike parts

1duck":1llcdzaq said:
sylus":1llcdzaq said:
I know over here on craigs list(gumtree's u.s. equivelent) they have a barter section...does gumtree?

In theory we have craigslist in the uk, just no one uses it. Barter isn't really done in the uk for some reason i've never understood.

Yet it is the greatest system there is.

We still do it a lot here in the sticks, but it would be great to spread it back to the whole of society. The social interaction really enhances life, it builds a fabric that is otherwise lost long ago.

I agree, builds a lot of social skills that are severely lacking these days. Although thats online isnt it. And when you try it in pretty much any shop, they just look at you funny.
There was one shop i tried it in, he was happy to offer discount if i bought more. I assume he was indian or similar, of which the cultures still have this sort of thing.

Air rifle trade

I have a gun you might like.
BSA Lightning XL Tactical, with scope and bag.
I had it made, .25
Obliterates rats and rabbits!
I reckon value to be £200.00

I want to build up a frame with XT or XTR

Check it out on the BSA site and gun reviews
If interested et me know

Hi mate the other only thing I have of tat quality is a full bike brand new cape wrath 5 xt rear mech and full slx even down to the brakes. 30 speed rockshox solo air 120 forks real nice bike but if ya looking to build one will keep an eye out for bits have a very nice set of tires and bars etc if ya need owt

Hi mate the other only thing I have of tat quality is a full bike brand new cape wrath 5 xt rear mech and full slx even down to the brakes. 30 speed rockshox solo air 120 forks real nice bike but if ya looking to build one will keep an eye out for bits have a very nice set of tires and bars etc if ya need owt

Back