Le Tour 2012!

Tazio":xn2szn3v said:
And he's now one win off being joint most successful stage inner of all time.

Ach sprinting is a side show. Means nothing in the scheme of things.

Tazio":34x0drkg said:
Great win from Cavendish today. And did it all on his own.

And he's now one win off being joint most successful stage inner of all time.

1 off most successful sprinter, he is still 13 away from the great eddy. but that final run in looked super quick,about 45 mph

matthew71":2qqdwvua said:
1 off most successful sprinter, he is still 13 away from the great eddy. but that final run in looked super quick,about 45 mph

Yeah I misheard the commentator, or listened too quick if that's possible.

a fine piece of riding by cav, makes his talent all the more impressive when he grabs wheels and positions himself without a train.

all seems to be going well for wiggins,i still keep thinking that some off the climbers will put him under real pressure in the climbs,but i am sure sky have done all the test,s on wiggo to see how good he is. menchov and nibali could cause a few suprises

has anyone tested sagan for drugs ? :LOL:

Super Sagan, it'll be interesting the next few days, he is going for green but will he keep it until Cavendish gives up? As in will it be a clean win?

Loving it so far, little unpredictable, exciting, and crashes.

Cav is awesome, even without backup and off-peak. Great to watch him find his way through.

Time will tell on Brad.

Sagens celebrations are interesting, where did this all start??? :LOL: :LOL: Forrest gump ffs!

My one concern for Wiggins is that he doesn't seem very good at avoiding crashes even when he isn't directly involved in them.

sagan's in superb form, hardly seemed out of breath for his effort yesterday. a legend in the making

i think sanchez is one of the few riders that will really test wiggans in the high mountains

today, looks like a bit of a cav day, the climb with 12km to go is only 4% so he should be able to grit his teeth and hold on.

is anyone playing http://www.velogames.com/ ??

Back