Some nice ride pics

Easy_Rider":tqizskue said:
Lovely, looks like a nice ride. What's that yellow think in the sky?

I'm not sure. It was only there for a few hours, and has now been replaced with lots of water.
Maybe it was a huge yellow water bomb, that's now burst??

....at the risk of being completely misunderstood Mark.....you need to give your GF a good helmet.

Forgot how nice it is on the other side of the chain ferry ....must get over there this summer.....stunning!

Antstark":5gvifsf1 said:
....at the risk of being completely misunderstood Mark.....you need to give your GF a good helmet.

Forgot how nice it is on the other side of the chain ferry ....must get over there this summer.....stunning!

I told her to wear hers, but she didn't want to. I think I set a bad example by not wearing mine...well, it was a very slow speed pootle

riding... riding... riding...

Nope. Doesnt ring any bells.

Helmets shmelmet btw.

I prefer my O's colourway :p

MM12086.jpg

Nice of you to wait for her :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Mind that is a bastard of a hill!

Tc

Antstark":2zukov9j said:

I've got in the habit of just wearing a bandana & the mrs shouting at me!

Tc

Looking good Mark :cool:

One of my Fav places Corfe , did you have a cream Tea ? And did you show GF the 1/4 mile sign ...... :LOL:

legrandefromage":368sfitq said:
I prefer my O's colourway :p

Me too! I'd have loved to have got to the seller of mine before he sold the other one of the 'pair' that he had made.
I believe it was the same colours as yours, and had been as lightly used as my lilac number (which was his wife's)
There's lots I'd like to change on mine, but so much of it is original and that's put me off.

@TC...she had to get off and walk 3 times on that hill, but she rode the last bit.
I told her that that frame is probably a bit big for her (fit's me a treat ;)) and that I should really look for a smaller one for her. She replied 'I love this bike, so to forget it'.
Think she could be a keeper :D

Back